sad incident about Imran Nazir cricket star

Prince writes
0

 Was Poisoned...": Pakistan Star's Startling Claim, Reveals How Shahid Afridi Helped Him.

The former first-pitch hitter said that mercury poisoning was the cause of his condition. He added that Shahid Afridi helped him financially while he was receiving treatment.
Somewhere in the range of 1999 and 2012, Imran Nazir played eight Tests, 79 ODIs and 25 T20Is for the Pakistan cricket crew. He was likewise essential for Pakistan crew for the debut 2007 T20 World Cup. Nonetheless, he would never get a long run as different players upstaged him with great execution. He as of late portrayed a frigid occurrence where he guaranteed that he was harmed. The previous opening hitter said that he was determined to have mercury harming. He additionally referenced that Shahid Afridi gave him monetary help during his treatment.

. It was mercury. It is a sluggish toxin. It arrives at your joint and harms them. Every one of my joints got impacted, were harmed. I languished over five to six years. I appealed to God, 'Kindly don't make me out of commission'. Also, fortunately, that never occurred," Nazir said on the Nadir Ali digital broadcast.
When and what did I eat, I can't sort out. Since the toxic substance doesn't respond in a flash. I still never wished awful for whoever did this. I'm fit at this point. I'm doing fine. Every one of my reserve funds got depleted. Shahid Afridi assisted me with cash. He helped me when I was languishing. He told me 'take as much cash as you need'. It was around 40-50 lakh. This occurred around three years back. Afridi let his administrator know that I ought to be given the cash with next to no question."

Previous Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi as of late gave his interpretation of the Asia Cup gridlock among India and Pakistan.

"The primary issue is we don't sit together and talk. Like we are staying here and talking, legislators ought to likewise meet up and talk. They have immense obligation," Shahid Afridi said in a press meet uninvolved of Legends Association Cricket.

"It would have been truly great assuming India had come. It would have been a stage towards cricket and Pakistan for India. This isn't an age of wars and battles, we maintain that connections should improve. We have played against India with a great deal of affection and friendship. I recollect when we came to India, we got an extraordinary reaction. Assuming that you recollect the 2005 series, Harbhajan and Yuvraj used to go out to shop and to eateries, and nobody used to charge them cash. This is the excellence of the two countries."

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)